Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Taking Suggestions Y'all.......

So, I've got this spiffy new 450 sq. ft. room on the side of our garage located behind our house.  It was just finished by my super talented hubby.  I've went ahead and painted the floors blue and have kept the walls white.  I suppose what my issue is that I'm having trouble space planning this room.

It want it to be stylish but it needs to hold my vintage clothing and I need a place to photograph.  Currently, I'm using the right side of the room to do photos.  My photo area can't be seen in this pic.

Also, I need a dressing area so people can try on clothes.

I'm standing where the clothes are hanging.  Still trying to get the room cleaned.......

The doors on the right hand side of the pic are where I photograph.

You would think there'd be enough room for everything but there are still quite a few unpacked boxes and no room to put other vintage items or hang clothes.  I'm definitely open to suggestions/ideas.  Oh, and my kids insist on having a little play area out here too.  We'll see how long that lasts......

I'm having space planning issues......

No comments:

Post a Comment