Sunday, September 25, 2011

SassySisterVintage in Paris

......a piece of vintage clothing from SassySisterVintage that is.

This past May I was visiting Buffalo, NY and happened upon a fabulous estate sale packed with some really great vintage clothing. I was one of the first people into the estate and was packing the vintage clothing high! One lady asked me why I was taking all of the clothing without trying it on first. Uh, none of your business lady ;-) I'm just kidding, I didn't say that. Just told her I collected vintage clothing.

Karia, who has been a regular customer of mine sent me a picture of her in front of the Eiffel Tower in Paris, at least that's what it looks like to me. She's wearing one of the dresses that I bought at the estate sale. One of my favorite dresses ever I might add. And she looks awesome in it!



And here's some of the newer items in the shop:










Have a great week and thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment