Sunday, January 16, 2011

Sweaters, Sweaters and more Sweaters.......

I've been trying to keep a good stock of sweaters in my shop lately since it's the season to be wearing them.  I acquired about 6 lovely vintage sweaters from a closed down thrift/antique shop recently in the town that my parent's live.  Yep, a closed down and abandoned shop packed with vintage and antique finds with the doors unlocked and even partially open...the doors have been this way for several years now! Okay, okay.......I'm not gonna go into this story any longer.  Needless to say, I figured out how to get these sweaters in an ethical way.  I've listed some of them.






A nice thrift find!

This one was bought from my vintage clothing dealer friend Julie.

I've already sold some of them, but there's still plenty left.  You can check them out right here!  http://www.sassysistervintage.etsy.com/

Thanks for looking.
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment